The Gibbon Slack-Frame is an innovative construction that, together with a ground anchor or screw (purchased seperately), can replace a tree in slackline setups. It can also be used when your trees are too small. Simply attach the slackline to the floor (for example, with a ground screw) and tension it through the Slack-Frame at the desired height. The frame allows 3 different setup heights: 11.8 in/19.7 in/27.6 in, depending on level and weight of the slackliner. With its sturdy yellow sail, the Slack-Frame is weatherproof and suitable for outdoor installation in the garden. Comes as a single slackeframe to tie one end of your slackline to a tree and one to the frame. For a completely tree-less slackline setup, two Slack-Frames are needed.
- Two Weatherproof banners
- One coated stainless steel frame
- Structural tension wire support preventing sinking into soft soil
- Rubber feet for sturdy grip on hard soil
- Weight: 6 kg/13.2 Lbs.
- Adjustable height in 3 steps (30 cm/11.8 in, 50 cm/19.7 in, 70 cm/27.6 in)
- Ground screws purchased seperately (LM item 449800)